Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Post ...

Hi

This is Vivek. I am a pursuing computer engr. final yr from APIIT SD INDIA Staffordshire University UK.

I am an ambitious guy with loads of dreams. My dreams strengthen me and are source of my inspiration. I firmly believe in GOD. HE made everyone for a special purpose and slowly I am towards on my own. I do not expect anything from anyone except THE ALMIGHTY. I owe a lot to my parents, my brother, my didi, family members, friends and the entire world and I want to give them a lot more .... At this time, all I want from GOD is strength that I can work hard at studies n fulfill my dreams along with the ones my family-members have in their eyes. I have to go far way .. have to do a lot more for friends, people, society and my Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide feedback, if any ..