Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wake up, anytime without Alarms



In my childhood, I never had problem getting up early in the morning. And I was doing it without alarm clocks. Are you interested knowing, how to wake up any time without setting alarms? This is an age old practice being followed in India for centuries. Being passed by one generation to next. I was taught this by my grandma.
After lying down in bed. Call out your name and instruct, wake me up at 5 o’ clock. For example, “Peter wake me up at 5 o’ clock in the morning”. (Replace Peter with your name).
My name is Bittu. So I will call out, “Bittu wake me up at 5 o’ clock in the morning”.
"बिट्टू मुझे सुबह बजे उठा देना ।"
It will be more helpful if you could instruct in your native language. This should be last thing you do before sleeping. It has always worked for me. Try out and and let's see if it works for you as well.

I am not aware why it works. But I think, our sub-conscious mind records it as a command, and wakes us at the exact moment.
  
There are many similar practices in India. Which are being forgotten with time. I know few and would really like to share with all interested guys. Keep watching this space. And let me know in comments section, if it worked for you as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide feedback, if any ..