Tuesday, November 24, 2015

No Whatsapp, No Facebook Policy


Dear friends,

I have uninstalled Whatsapp and have deactivated my Facebook account. I was feeling like, I had no control. Whatsapp and Facebook were controlling me. I did it around a month back.



I was not very active on Facebook. Anyways people always kept asking, Did you see that? I have shared a nice thing, you will surely like it. And things, and things. And I had to say, I seldom logins on fb. And their next question would be, why is that? I was fed up answering them. Now I can say straight in to their face, "I am not on fb". Ha ha :D

Coming to Whatsapp, I appreciate habit of replying and/or acknowledging. If someone is pinging me, I can't ignore. A lot of my time was being used up in all these. I was always feeling like running out of time. It was becoming a bad addiction.

So I decided to get rid both of them. And now I am not dependent upon them. I feel, I am the one controlling myself.

But this is for a short period. I will be back soon, when I will feel more confident of controlling them, instead being controlled by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide feedback, if any ..