Thursday, July 7, 2016

Do not wait for the perfectness


Hey readers

I want to blog more often. And I do not lack in ideas or content. Though I feel time scarcity (probably I need better time management) but the biggest problem is that I think, this is not perfect. This article need more refining. I could use some more images. Could use some more bold text. This paragraph needs improvement and all that.

And I never get that extra bit of time to do refining. This is my problem. I have at least 20 articles left in draft state. Few date back to two years back. And I realize this is not only my problem. Several other suffer due to this syndrome.

It might sound cliché to say, this is not first time I have realized it. But better part is I am deciding, from today onwards I will post even half edited articles. That way, my readers will have advantages as well few disadvantages. Advantage would be the reviews or information will be readily available on my blog for seekers. Disadvantage could be, readers may need to focus little more to make sense, what exactly I am trying to say.

I would like to recall one small story from Bollywood flick Life in a ... Metro, where Irrfan tells Konkana about his crazy friend. His friend has bought a very expensive car but never takes the car out. And tells eveyone, he will take out his car on the day when all traffic lights of the city will go green.

P.S. – This is my first un-edited post :) I will try to edit articles at a later time, if only I get time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide feedback, if any ..