Thursday, July 7, 2016

Please do not WALK on ROADS looking at your MOBILE SCREENS and wearing EARPHONES

Please do not walk on roads while being immersed in your mobile screen. This is my earnest request. You are not only putting yourself at risk but others as well.

Mobile is not world. World does not start and end inside your mobile.

Yesterday, while coming to office, I saw a gentleman bent into mobile screen and crossing road. I honked two-three times which fell on his deaf ears. At last, I applied both my bike brakes in a hush and somehow was able to stop just in front of him. And can you expect, how did he respond. By giving me long stare. As if I was at fault completely.

This is not only thing. people walk using earphones inside their ears.

I think if people do not have common sense not to do it. govt. should bring a new law not only for drivers but pedestrians as well. I have observed people crossing critical junctions looking in their mobile screens.

Please please people, do not do these. You are grown ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide feedback, if any ..